Job Title: Senior Digital Designer
Job Location: Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
● One of Asia-Pacific's most awarded digital design agencies
● Great values, culture and studio
● International work
Seeking a world-class digital designer to join our award-winning studio working with clients from New Zealand to New York.
Gladeye is one of Asia-Pacific’s most awarded digital studios, including nominations for
Awwwards Digital Agency of the Year the past two years running, a 2018 Webby, and 5 medals at the 2018 DINZ Best Awards.
Our studio in Parnell is filled with natural light, plants and great people. We believe small teams who like each other and work hard together can change the world. We work with clients from all around the world, from New Zealand and Australia, to the US and more. If anyone has a challenge that will make a positive impact on the world then we’re interested in working with them.
We attract some of the most talented people from across the globe and it’s not just the
interesting projects that brings them in. Take a look at what we have to offer.
• Our office surrounded by trees and parks, yet is just 5 minutes from central Auckland and 11 minutes from the Mission Bay (main beach)
• There are loads of great eating options close by and we have a French market next door
• We have plenty of free parking, nearby
• Work in the office 4 days a week and 1 day from home (Wednesday)
• Flexible start time
• A healthy work life balance
• Work in small, focused teams
• Get paid weekly, 31 paid holiday days and 5 paid sick days per year, in your first year
• Use the latest hardware
• Enroll in our personal development programme
• Choose you working space, the coffee bar, the sofas, the beanbags, at your desk, it’s up to
• Excellent coffee, teas, snacks, sodas, craft beer, table tennis, arcade machine and a cat called Morty
Job Details - What we’re looking for
Our mission is to create exceptional digital products and brand experiences that create value for our clients, their customers and the world.
Our new Senior Designer should be driven to produce interactive experiences at the forefront of digital design anywhere. We’re looking for someone who is equally as passionate designing elegant user interfaces, exciting brand experiences, or solving complex product design problems, however your experience may lean more towards visual/interaction design, or more towards product design and UX, and we’re open to designing this role to suit your exceptional strengths.
If you’re looking for an exciting role, where no two days are the same and thrive on the
challenges that hide around every corner, then we’d love to hear from you.
• 5+ years of professional experience in UX/UI/digital experience design supported by an
outstanding portfolio and references.
• A team player with experience collaborating closely with strategists, project managers,
developers and client stakeholders.
• Fantastic communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design concepts both to
clients and internal teams.
• Strong English written skills, with correct grammar and spelling, with the ability to be able to write technical documents, including wireframes and user flow diagrams that can be understood by clients and your peers.
• Conceptual thinker, able to articulate creative, visual and interaction design ideas fluently.
• High level of proficiency in design tools, e.g. Sketch/Figma/Photoshop/Illustrator or equivalent.
• Experienced in direct client interactions such as presentations or workshops.
• Confident creating prototypes in Invision/Studio/Principle or equivalent, or After Effect.
• Solid understanding of design methodologies, responsive web and atomic design.
Nice to Have
• Experience in brand identity design.
• Skills in motion design or 3D.
• Strategic digital product design experience.
• Digital creative or concepting experience.
What NZ has to offer
• New Zealand is the 2nd safest country in the world to live
• Easy to get around and explore at the weekends (ski in the morning, surf in the afternoon)
• Economic stability
• No vaccinations required
Are you ready to work in New Zealand? Some things you need to think about
We can support your visa application, which if approved would allow you to work in NZ for 30
months, but you need to be ready to move your life around the world. This can involve more
than you think. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
• You will need to be on a plane to NZ roughly 4-6 weeks after accepting the job
• Have you talked the move through with your family/partner/friends? Would they come with
• Do you have any pets that can’t be left with you family/friends? Bringing them to NZ can be
• Do you need to sell your house or be involved in legal matters that would require your physical presence in Argentina? How are you going to do that from NZ?
How To Apply
Please include your CV and a link to your design portfolio.
CVs needs to be sent in english and to: email@example.com
Email subjet: NZ 2
Los CVs se recibirán hasta el jueves 17/10/2019 a las 13:00 hs.
Si el asunto del e-mail no es correcto o no se ajusta a lo pedido, no será presentado a la empresa.
A partir de esa fecha, los postulantes seleccionados podrán comunicarse con la empresa para aclarar dudas.